Disability Support Services
Through experience and understanding, we provide professional support and care services to people with disabilities throughout North Brisbane
Disability Care Services
Our QLD based support workers are helping others to succeed and live as comfortable a life as possible through our respite and support services for our clients in Moreton Bay
Our NDIS Support Workers
Our QLD based support workers help and ensure our clients are given the best services possible. Our professional and experienced team is fully NDIS approved
At Gaia Care, we have a focus on person-centred individualised support. We are trained professional support workers who prioritise the client’s needs and goals.
Gaia Care can provide in-home care for people with disabilities in Brisbane North and Moreton Bay. We offer supported and independent living for children and adults with disabilities, as well as other services of high quality and experience. We have helped many people to make new friends and encourage them to be more involved in their communities.
We know how important it is for people to trust us with their disability care and support needs. We are a passionate, innovative and genuine organisation whose main focus is to support people with mild to severe disabilities so they can live happy, fulfilling lives. It can be difficult and stressful to find the right support for yourself or your loved one.
Supported Living Services
Passionate & Dynamic
Gaia Care Disability Support Services removes the stress so that you can concentrate on what really matters. Our team is passionate and dynamic and has a mission of providing genuine support for our service users and participants. Get in touch to learn how we can help you achieve your goals and dreams.
NDIS Support Workers North Brisbane
Help and Care
Our core work is done by support workers. They will support people with mild to complex conditions every day to help them achieve their goals and live independently.
Our clients’ lives are important to us. We offer our support workers a broad range of training to ensure they are able to deliver exceptional services and have the core skills necessary for success.
We are a supportive, professional team that is committed to continuous improvement and self-development. We strive for a healthy work-life balance in order to provide the best NDIS disability support services possible to our clients.
Our services for people living with disabilities offer quality and professional support and assistance when needed. Our NDIS approved workers help you or your family and friends to increase their standard of living through dynamic and highly trained service providers. We help you to help yourself. These services can incorporate supported living services and disability home care with NDIS help.
Our disability support group agency can provide unique benefits to you or your family and friends. From assisted living, for independent people to overnight or after hours respite care. We deliver the most tailored and specific services available in Moreton Bay. Our special needs services provide essential resources for people who live independently or in communities with NDIS funding and NDIS participants.
Our disability carers in North Brisbane understand the importance of providing quality care for a person. This is why we only employ the best support workers who are experienced and qualified in this field.
We also offer a full range of services that will meet your needs, including personal assistance with bathing and dressing. If you’re living with a disability and need help accessing quality disability care, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us today.
- Our disability carers are highly experienced and specially trained to provide the best possible care for people with disabilities.
- They are also equipped with the necessary equipment and resources to provide assistance with all aspects of a person’s life.
- We have a team of dedicated and experienced professionals who are always available to provide support and care.
- Our disability carers in North Brisbane are highly-trained and have years of experience in the field.
- They understand your needs and are dedicated to providing you with the best possible service.
- We have a team of highly experienced and qualified disability carers who are well-versed in the needs of the young and elderly.
- We make sure that our carers are always up-to-date with the latest trends and techniques to ensure that they provide the best possible service.
- Our team is available around the clock, seven days a week, to take care of your loved one.
- We are dedicated to providing you with the best possible service, and we will go above and beyond to ensure that you are comfortable and safe.